Jam with the natural sweetness and touch of tartness that comes from pesticide-free, organic fruit. See here for information on blueberry and prune picking, as well as jam making experiences.
- Omachi farms
Pure honey harvested from a large variety of natural broadleaf trees in the mountains and forests. A gift from nature.
- Nagano Prefecture Apiculture Society, Kitaazumi Branch
- Iizura Omachi Tokusankan
- Roadside Station Poka-Poka Land Miasa
- Yokokawa Miso & Liquor Shop
- Tokiwa Farmers’ Market Katakuri
- Jiba no Sato Farmers’ Market
- JA Daihoku Farmers’ Market Ekko no Sato
- JA Daihoku Yashiro Farmers’ Market
- JA Daihoku Omachi Branch Magokoro Market
- Renge Ohashi Bridge Farmers’ Market
- Takasegawa Farmers’ Market
- The Big
Made with 100% local seeds, roasted and extracted in-house, no additives, naturally filtered, organic virgin cooking oil. Chosen in a national ingredients contest. Experience the bold flavor and aroma of canola flowers.
- NPO Workshop for Sustainable Community: website (Japanese)
Omachi, a city blessed with crisp, clean air and delicious water. This all-natural 100% concentrate apple juice is made from freshly squeezed locally grown apples. People enjoy its fruity aroma and smooth sensation.
- Rice Farm Noguchi